WHAT IS THE CLIFTON STRENGTHS FINDER?
The Clifton Strengths Finder is a tool that provides you with the opportunity to develop strengths by building on your greatest talents — the way you most naturally think, feel, and behave as a unique individual. This assessment has currently helped faculty and staff similar to you at more than 600 schools and universities to discover, develop, and apply their top five greatest strengths.
With your Clifton Strengths Finder results and the StrengthsQuest Educator Workshops, you will be provided with the tools to:
- Discover your greatest natural talents
- Develop ways to apply your talents to achieve excellence at work
- Recognize and value the unique, but different, talents of others
- Build relationships with others, mindful of their talents and strengths and the talents and strengths of others.
- Communicate more effectively with others in light of their own talents and the talents of others.
- Work effectively by partnering with others with complementary themes of talent.
- Manage conflict effectively by employing knowledge of their talents and strengths and the talents and strengths of others.
- Maximize your potential by focusing on your strengths instead of your weaknesses
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR TOP 5 STRENGTHS?
- Register for a South Mountain “Creating our Best Selves through Wellbeing and Strengths” workshop and receive a access code and then click below to take the assessment.