StrengthsQuest for Students
Welcome to your gateway to information about StrengthsQuest at SMCC
WHAT IS THE CLIFTON STRENGTHS FINDER?
South Mountain Community College is committed to supporting students, staff, administrators and faculty in their efforts to become their best selves by developing their strengths and wellbeing. Students attending South Mountain Community College are provided the opportunity to complete the Gallup StrengthsQuest, a tool to help students discover, develop, and apply their natural talents. This assessment has helped students similar to you at more than 600 schools and universities to discover, develop, and apply their top five greatest strengths.
With your Clifton Strengths Finder results and the StrengthsQuest program, you will be provided with the tools to:
- Increase your engagement in college.
- Improve your physical wellbeing and are reduce absence from college.
- Help you succeed in your academic goals.
- Improve and deepen your relationships.
- Provide you with guidance and ideas for your career.
WANT TO DISCOVER YOUR TOP 5 STRENGTHS?
- Contact the Career Center at South Mountain CC and ask about StrengthsQuest and the I Start Smart program.
- If you already have a StrengthQuest Access Code you may access assessment below.